Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stir-Fry

015

Obviously pictured on the left Winking smile.

This was kind of an experiment tonight. I will get the exact one from my mom later, but until then, this worked well.

Ingredients:

Spaghetti Noodles
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
1/2 Can of Pineapple Tidbits
3-4 stalks of Celery
1 Red Bell Pepper
1/2 lb Carrots

1. Start your water boiling and prepare your noodles according to the box.

2. Meanwhile, start chopping. You want everything in nice bite-size pieces. Once they are cut up, put them in your wok (I had to use my large skillet), along with your chicken broth and half of the juice from the pineapple (use the other half to store your pineapple, unless you want all of the pineapple). I think I could have put some water in there…., but I’m not totally sure. Cover and let simmer.

3. Once your noodles are done, drain, coat with a little olive oil to help them not stick together, and add them to your veggie pan.

My mom would go ahead and add chicken to this growing up, but I really wanted to do the Sweet and Sour Chicken tonight, so I didn’t. The sauce from the chicken was also really good on this stir-fry.

So yeah, go ahead and try it. Good stuff! Smile

1 comment:

  1. Kelli! Your blog is so cute! And the food makes me hungry.. although that could also be because I haven't had dinner yet, haha. Anyway, I look forward to seeing other stuff you post and if you're interested in swapping recipes, my blog is: jjmouthgasm.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete