Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HELP WANTED!!!

Hey Everyone,

As you can see I am trying to bump up my amount of posts on here. I put up a TON at first and then kind of burnt out. Now I'm sticking to one or two at a time. My main goal is to keep cooking away and to TAKE PICTURES! I guess most of the time I'm just in a hurry and want to eat it! YUM! Anyway, (Ah-hem) my vision for this website is needing a little more of your participation. I would really like to see this become a site where we have a large group of people coming together to share recipes and seek advice. I would absolutely LOVE it if you would all share this site with your family and friends. I think there are lots of things that we can learn from each other.

Next item, I would love to help you with your questions and searches for good recipes. So PLEASE send me some! I have a huge collection of recipes that I would love to dive into while searching for the perfect solution. If there is a food that you would love to learn how to cook, or a certain recipe that you find a little time consuming and would like it simplified, if you have a picky eater that needs something creative and a little persuasive, PLEASE ASK ME!!!! You are welcome to put your questions up as a comment to one of my posts, or even just email me! kellishimek@gmail.com

So here we go:

1. Share this site with your friends and ask for their participation!

2. Share your recipes and tips!

3. Let me help you! Contact me with your questions and things you'd like me to look into.

4. Offer your own creative critisism to me so I can improve myself and this site!

Thanks so much for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment