Sunday, June 19, 2011

French Toast

002

Ingredients:

Bread
Eggs
Milk
Cinnamon/Sugar
Toppings

1. Estimate 2 eggs per person. This will give you enough extra to feed the extra hungry and probably have a couple slices for leftovers. Mix your eggs and 1/4 cup of milk for each person together. Add the amount of cinnamon/sugar you’d like. Remember you’ll probably have more sugar in your toppings, so not too much.

2. Oil your pan and let it heat up. Cook each side of your toast until done. I usually cook on a med heat so about 3-4 min. each side. Every stove is different though.

Try some different toppings if you’re stuck in a rut. Strawberries and whipped cream was delicious. Peanut Butter and Jam, or Honey is always good. I think I’m going to try a non-sugary one next time and do ham and cheese with some peppers or something. More like an omelet sandwich I guess. There is always just syrup too.

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. I love french toast but for some reason I never really thought about making it stuffed french toast. I am definitely making this soon!

    ReplyDelete